Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 431 registered users
The newest registered user is MetalMaxx

Our users have posted a total of 4181 messages in 873 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Intellivision » Mattel Intellivision » WHere can I find some of these Intellivision Homebrews?

WHere can I find some of these Intellivision Homebrews?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

alevin16

Janitor
Janitor
Hello All

I try to keep my collection as complete as possible but I think I miss some announcements and such. DOes anyone know where I can buy these:

gyruss (although I think i read there was some controversy with this one)
fantasy
sorrow of gadhlan thur
ghostbusters
Quo Vadis
Shark Shark 2

I am not even sure if all have been released. Is there a complete list somewhere of all the homebrews so I can check? I also have doubles of some homebrews that I can trade with someone if they need them (I did not purposely buy dupes, I accidentally ordered them twice because I did not realize I had them)

Thanks everyone!

alevin16@gmail.com

mdoerty

Rookie
Rookie
alevin16 wrote:Hello All

I try to keep my collection as complete as possible but I think I miss some announcements and such.  DOes anyone know where I can buy these:

Gyruss (although I think i read there was some controversy with this one)
ghostbusters
Quo Vadis
-- These three were IntyHome/Dino Yachana over the past couple of years. Not sure if any are still available.

Fantasy
-- This was a "Dr. Ports" release late year. It sold out fairly quickly.

Sorrow of Gadhlan Thur
-- This is Kai Magazine's first release as a publisher. Pre-sale ended in January. Cart construction has been delayed.

Shark Shark 2

I am not even sure if all have been released.  Is there a complete list somewhere of all the homebrews so I can check? I also have doubles of some homebrews that I can trade with someone if they need them (I did not purposely buy dupes, I accidentally ordered them twice because I did not realize I had them)

Thanks everyone!

alevin16@gmail.com

intellivotion

intellivotion
Rookie
Rookie
Gyruss is definitely still available.
https://www.ebay.it/itm/324691839843?hash=item4b99244b63:g:Db4AAOSwd9tgh84T

That's the golden and customized edition but I saw recently the regular (and less expensive) one on eBay as well. I advice you to contact the seller directly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum