IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4154 messages in 881 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm looking for the game Gooninuff.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm looking for the game Gooninuff. Empty I'm looking for the game Gooninuff. Tue 16 Nov 2021, 7:51 am

Rimboeloper

Rimboeloper
Janitor
Janitor

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and living in the Netherlands, a small country by the North Sea in western Europe. I became acquainted with the Mattel Intellivision console around 1980. I played as child very often on that progressive console for the time. Now I'm planning to pick up that old hobby again. Wink

I'm looking for the homebrew game Gooninuff, released last year in 2020. That game is nowhere to be found in the Netherlands. Even on E-Bay. That's why I'm trying this forum now. Where can I buy this fantastic game? Are there any members willing to sell this game to me? If yes, I'm very interested.

Regards,
Rimboeloper.

2I'm looking for the game Gooninuff. Empty Answer from Collectorvision Wed 17 Nov 2021, 8:41 am

Rimboeloper

Rimboeloper
Janitor
Janitor

----------------
Exclamation  UPDATE  Exclamation
----------------

Hey,

I have received an email from Collectorvision today with the anouncement that they will have a few copies of the Intellivision game Gooninuff. But they are waiting on more material at the moment. So I'll keep an eye on their store. However, is there a way to subscribe to a sign-up list? This will prevent me from missing out on the Gooninuff game offer.

Bye,
Rimboeloper.

intylab likes this post

3I'm looking for the game Gooninuff. Empty Re: I'm looking for the game Gooninuff. Wed 29 Dec 2021, 2:43 am

cmadruga

Rookie
Rookie

They told me yesterday that they have 60 boards on the way. They expect to receive them in 2 weeks.
That should help. The situation with boards has been really bad.

Rimboeloper

Rimboeloper
Janitor
Janitor

CollectorVision Games has the second batch of the game Gooninuff in stock since a vew days.  Laughing

I have immediately ordered a copy. Because I'm living in the Netherlands and the company is located in Canada, I think the shipping will take a very long time. Sad

5I'm looking for the game Gooninuff. Empty Re: I'm looking for the game Gooninuff. Wed 12 Jan 2022, 1:12 pm

cmadruga

Rookie
Rookie

Happy for you!

Maybe even myself will finally get a copy Rolling Eyes

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum