Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 426 registered users
The newest registered user is Tomy

Our users have posted a total of 4160 messages in 869 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Join the IntelliClub! » Request to join the IntelliClub Forum here! » Intelliclub...

Intelliclub...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intelliclub... Empty Intelliclub... Mon 01 Mar 2021, 8:47 pm

WaveRider

I am now register to WaveRider and WaveRider1970 everywhere. Still do not have access.

2Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Tue 02 Mar 2021, 5:10 am

SiLic0ne t0aD

SiLic0ne t0aD
Janitor
Janitor
Hi Rev, just making sure I'm a member of the club here.. Not sure if my application worked or not. Username should be: SiLic0ne t0aD or maybe there's an underscore in there.. I'm not sure. Hopefully you can check when you get a chance please. :-)

Cheers- Todd
aka SiLic0ne t0aD on AA/here?

3Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Tue 02 Mar 2021, 9:07 pm

cubelindo

Just registered. Cubelindo here, on the club and on the AA forums too Very Happy

4Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Wed 03 Mar 2021, 5:47 am

Spzero15

I registered yesterday and I’m not sure it worked.
Spzero15 here an on AA

5Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Thu 04 Mar 2021, 7:52 am

veritas

I just registered as veritas (both intelliclub and intellivisiononline forum) but I am not sure it worked.

6Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Tue 09 Mar 2021, 7:45 pm

Ambrosine

Same here, I've registered but it's still not saying that I'm a member. User name is Ambrosine.

7Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Tue 09 Mar 2021, 11:44 pm

JohannIX

Janitor
Janitor
Hi Team,

I just filled out the form and would like to say greetings and oh so humbly ask to be granted access:)  I'm new to the intellivision - just got my first working console last week and am waiting for the composite mod to arrive Smile

-JohannIX

8Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Sat 13 Mar 2021, 8:47 pm

wongojack

wongojack
Janitor
Janitor
Hey folks - I've been registered here for years, but I noticed the registration for the club just recently. Unfortunately, I was not able to complete the online form. It just gives me a message to try again later (which I will do). Just wanted to post and let the group know that I am excited about the new club and hope I can get in.

9Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Tue 16 Mar 2021, 4:03 pm

wongojack

wongojack
Janitor
Janitor
Update to above post is that I was able to fill out the form and request to join. Looking forward to being able to view the "secret" area - LOL

10Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Wed 17 Mar 2021, 9:04 am

FreddieC

Janitor
Janitor
Hi Rev, just registered as FreddieC (both intelliclub #92 and intellivisiononline forum) but I am not sure it worked.

11Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Fri 02 Apr 2021, 1:28 pm

eisengrim

Has anyone been able to join Intelliclub after posting issues? It's still locked for me.

12Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Fri 02 Apr 2021, 2:31 pm

wongojack

wongojack
Janitor
Janitor
I do not have access and it seems the list over at http://intellivisionrevolution.com/intelliclub has not been updated in at least two weeks.

13Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Mon 05 Apr 2021, 4:40 am

Mik710_0

Mik710_0
Janitor
Janitor
Hi!
I'm registered as "MIK710_0" in both forum and club, I'm waiting for your authorization to access the Club area.
Thx for your help ☺

14Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Mon 03 May 2021, 12:42 am

brianvgplayer

Hi. I just registered for the club and it said I joined, but I don't have access. I registered as brianvgplayer for both the club and forums.

15Intelliclub... Empty Re: Intelliclub... Thu 27 May 2021, 1:47 am

Twardy22

Twardy22
Hello! Just here asking permission to access the Intelliclub forum. I'm registered as Twardy in the club, and Twardy22 on the forums. (Accidentally added the 22... force of habit.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum