IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Log in

I forgot my password



Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      




Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 456 registered users
The newest registered user is FlashPlay88

Our users have posted a total of 4265 messages in 891 subjects
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is your favorite obscure console?

+4
dz-jay
intylab
TrekMD
Rev
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What is your favorite obscure console?  Empty What is your favorite obscure console? Sun 19 Jul 2015, 12:19 am

Rev

Rev
Admin
Admin

What is a rarley heard of console that you just LOVE?

http://www.intvrevolution.com

TrekMD

TrekMD
Moderator
Moderator

One that I don't have but that has always impressed me is the AdventureVision.  I think it is a cool console.  There's  a page dedicated to the system:  AdventureVision.

What is your favorite obscure console?  AdventureVision_zpsiedn2v9l

intylab likes this post

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

intylab

intylab
Member
Member

I got a Microvision in 1999. It seemed to me like the best of both worlds between an Intellivision and a Game Boy, and it was released in 1982! It should have been more popular.

https://linktr.ee/intylab

dz-jay


Rookie
Rookie

I have a Vectrex, and I think it's a great console. I recall seeing it in a magazine when I was a kid and thinking that it looked just like an arcade. I still think it is very "futuristic."

dZ.

mdoerty, cjherr and intylab like this post

cjherr


Janitor
Janitor

Bally Astrocade. I think they really did a wonderful job with the console, and it’s a damn shame it didn’t get more attention.

mdoerty likes this post

Intymike

Intymike
Rookie
Rookie

Over here in Germany the obscure console is the Intellivision. Wink

intylab likes this post

Carlsson

Carlsson
Janitor
Janitor

In the obscure category, my heart would probably be closest to the VTech CreatiVision, which essentially is a ColecoVision but with a 6502 instead of Z80 and only first party software + few homebrews.

mdoerty


Rookie
Rookie

dz-jay wrote:I have a Vectrex, and I think it's a great console.  I recall seeing it in a magazine when I was a kid and thinking that it looked just like an arcade.  I still think it is very "futuristic."

  dZ.

That is one I wish I had back. I traded my Vectrex with an extra controller and a Sean Kelly multi-cart for a Dreamcast setup.

intylab likes this post

mdoerty


Rookie
Rookie

cjherr wrote:Bally Astrocade. I think they really did a wonderful job with the console, and it’s a damn shame it didn’t get more attention.

I remember seeing one set up as a demo unit in Montgomery Wards. Mine has some cosmetic flaws but play perfectly. And I managed to get a multicart. So I can have some fun (when I have time).

cjherr likes this post

cjherr


Janitor
Janitor

mdoerty wrote: I remember seeing one set up as a demo unit in Montgomery Wards. Mine has some cosmetic flaws but play perfectly. And I managed to get a multicart. So I can have some fun (when I have time).

Yep. I managed to get the multicart as well, and I still think it holds it's own against anything of the time.

mdoerty likes this post

mdoerty


Rookie
Rookie

cjherr wrote:
mdoerty wrote: I remember seeing one set up as a demo unit in Montgomery Wards. Mine has some cosmetic flaws but play perfectly. And I managed to get a multicart. So I can have some fun (when I have time).

Yep. I managed to get the multicart as well, and I still think it holds it's own against anything of the time.

It did a lot for its time. That is for certain.
I need to find time to play it more.

cjherr


Janitor
Janitor

dz-jay wrote:I have a Vectrex, and I think it's a great console.  I recall seeing it in a magazine when I was a kid and thinking that it looked just like an arcade.  I still think it is very "futuristic."

  dZ.

If you really want "futuristic", get the UV frame and UV overlays. Adds a whole new look to it.


http://www.clockworkrobot.com/shop/#UVFrame
https://www.blacklighter.co.uk

intylab

intylab
Member
Member

Back in 2013, I bought something called Sifteo. It was only supported for about a year before it was sold off to somebody who just shelved it, but I thought it was super cool.

https://linktr.ee/intylab

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum