IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spiker Super Pro Volleyball

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spiker Super Pro Volleyball Empty Spiker Super Pro Volleyball Sat 09 May 2015, 7:21 pm

brownr51

Janitor
Janitor

Backstory:  I was looking through craigslist garage sale ads, and was looking for movie collections, and a guy had posted his Intellivision collection up for sale.  He said it had about 30 games with it.  I looked at the one picture he had with it and it looked like lots of the games were in their original boxes...so I was interested.  I know nothing about Intellivision, but kinda like all video games; I decided to take a shot.  I met him at his house, and he just said that he was moving out of his brother's house and that the system powered up, but he couldn't get the picture to work.  I said, no worries as I would see if I could get it to work.  He had the system with original instruction manual for it, a cover for the system, and all of his games were in their boxes with manuals for each one.  He was a guy about 55-60ish.  

Other than that, I really don't have any other info.  Any info on this game is greatly appreciated.  What is the rarity of it in today's market, and what might the value be?  I can't seem to find very much in the form of recently sold on ebay.  Thanks!

2Spiker Super Pro Volleyball Empty Re: Spiker Super Pro Volleyball Sat 09 May 2015, 7:23 pm

brownr51

Janitor
Janitor

Also, I will likely be putting this up for sale in the near future, but I don't really know how to go about doing that, so any advice on that matter is also appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum