IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4154 messages in 881 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Best 5200 controller I have come across

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best 5200 controller I have come across Empty Best 5200 controller I have come across Sun 09 Sep 2012, 9:33 pm

sloan

sloan

I picked this 15 pin PC arcade stick up at a Goodwill a couple years back NIB, and with the PC controller adapter I got from an AA member, this thing is sweet.

Best 5200 controller I have come across 100_0278

Only games it does not work with are more analog games like Missile Command and Super Breakout. Pac Man, Dig Dug, Joust, and Donkey Kong are all excellent with this stick.

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

That is a nice stick!!! So any game that would use the trac-ball?

sloan

sloan

Games that work well with the track ball are Missile Command and Centipede. I have not tried this arcade stick with every game in my collection yet, but those games do not work well with this. Games I have tried that are great with this are Joust, Dig Dug, Ms .Pac Man, Pitfall, Pac Man, Vanguard, Miner 2049er, and Frogger. Basically, anything that needs the four main directions works nicely with this controller. Everything I've thrown at it has been pretty nice except Missile Command and Super Breakout to date.

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Cool! I was meaning to say that it might now work with games that would use the track ball. You have listed all the best games. Those would be the ones I would play it with.

Probably really helps your scores?

TrekMD

TrekMD

Impressive joystick. Looks like it would definitely make those games you listed better to play on the 5200!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum