Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Intellivision Online! A dedicated Intellivision forum for classic and new Intellivision fans.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking google      

Bookmark and share the address of on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 425 registered users
The newest registered user is MadZiontist

Our users have posted a total of 4159 messages in 868 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

» Classic Gaming » The Classic Gaming Forum » Texting PS1-PS2 Controller

Texting PS1-PS2 Controller

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Fri 13 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm

sloan

sloan
I picked this up at Goodwill a while back for cheap. Does anyone know of games designed to use the keyboard/texting functionality?

Texting PS1-PS2 Controller NYKOcontroller

Last edited by sloan on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:04 am

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Wow that is cool!! I have never seen one before.

Hopefully others have some ideas?

3Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:26 am

sloan

sloan
Someone on another forum told me it came packaged with some game for PS2, but I forgot the title. I will have to look it up. I think it had online support, where you could IM the other online players while you played. Sounds kind of cool.

4Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:04 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
It really looks good. Does it seem to be built well?

5Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

sloan

sloan
Very solidly built. I take all my controller purchases apart and clean them inside and out. This one was a bit tricky to reassemble, especially the keypad area.

6Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:17 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Wow! You took a good picture! Size is hard to tell. Is it much bigger than a stock PS II controller?

7Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:20 pm

sloan

sloan
Wider for sure than a stock Dual Shock. Look at the distance between the analog sticks, and compare it to that of a Dual Shock. They had to fit that keypad in somehow.

8Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
I see what you mean! The keypad looks nice but not overly bulky. I mean well designed.

You have some really neat stuff and you sound very busy but I hope you can post more pictures.

9Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:31 pm

sloan

sloan
onthinice wrote:You have some really neat stuff and you sound very busy but I hope you can post more pictures.

Thank you.

I think my next photo essay will be my Super Nintendo controller collection. Not quite as extensive as my collection for the Genesis, but growing.

10Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter
Can't wait! Thanks again for sharing your collection!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]